The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Friday, May 1, 2009

Graduation Ceremony

A UVU Graduate
The Proud Parents
Karlee, Trisha, and Sharlena
 The Health Ed. Girls with my Favorite Professor, Lori Richards

Tia Jones and I. 
I had a great graduation ceremony. It was a rememberable moment. It was neat to hear President Monson speak at the commencement. I saw Pres. Eyring and Pres. Uchdorft too. I enjoyed seeing my college classmates, friends again. It was good to officially celebrate. Now the real learning begins. I have a lot to look forward to and I am excited for what the future may bring.  

8 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! That is very exciting, quite the accomplishment. I can't wait till Adam and I graduate in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome stace! Good work:) Im so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's so exciting. :) I'm sure Chad was sad to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Stace! Whitney graduated in Health Ed as well. It was a great major! It was fun seeing you and Chad last Sunday. Good luck this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an inspiration- good job smarty pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Sounds like it was a sweet ceremony! I never seen anyone pulling off the cap as good as you! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your pics. you look amazing!!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! I'm sure it feels amazing to be officially done with school forever!

    ReplyDelete