The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Me and My Sister Natasha's Day at Ocean City Beach

On the Big Wheel at Gilean's Wonderland. This was a little ghetto carnival, but fun enough, off the boardwalk at Ocean City Beach in New Jersey. The beach is about 1 hour and 20 mins. away from where we live near Philadelphia.
Natasha. I know, my little sister is a Babe.
Me, enjoying my ice cream cone.
We loved the swings. We were getting in touch with our little kid side again. It was funny that we were the only grown adults on the ride. We were surrounded by all little kids. 



The Beach! at Ocean City, NJ
Just Chillin. Enjoying the environment, my book, "The Host" that I was listening to on my IPod, and enjoying my PB&J sandwich.We wanted to get out of town, and out of the apartment, so we did. What the heck, we just picked up and went to the closest beach. We finally had a day with out rain, so it was nice to get out.  We made the best of our day at the beach, New Jersey's #1 beach.  I love the beach. We had a good time. 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun Stace! I love that you went on the swings you dork. lol! That's so nice you are near a beach. When are you coming home again? We need to run another race when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fun you guys are out there together and get to play. Fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you. miss you. love all the new pics :)

    ReplyDelete