The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Days






I love this time of year and the change of season. Fall time is so fun. I look forward to hiking up in the mountains and enjoying the crisp fall air and the beautiful leaves changing all around. Now fall is coming to an end and winter is soon approaching. I have enjoyed the warm weather lately. I want it to last a little bit longer before winter comes, I just don't like the cold that much. I get excited with the first snow falls and it is fun to have a change but I just think winter drags on too long. Chad and I enjoyed hiking up to Timpanogos Cave one Saturday afternoon before the leaves were all gone on October 17th. We couldn't have picked a better day, it was gorgeous and pretty warm, it was so nice that we could have went to Utah Lake one last time with his Brother Eric and his wife Jenn but I have been waiting to go on hike with Chad for awhile so we finally went. I was being selfish and wanted to just be with my babe! I feel like it has been so crazy busy lately so it has been hard to spend good quality time with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment