The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Monday, December 14, 2009


Me and my newest nephew, Lincoln. Natasha was a good sport. She wasn't feeling the best afterwards, she was in pain. Here she is trying to show her happy face. She looks so good for just having a baby!
Lincoln Bridger Thomas
The Proud Father

Last Night Natasha had her baby. It is crazy that my little sister is a Mommy already. She beat me to it. I saw it coming though, once she got married. I had a feeling that her and Bridger could have there first before Chad and I. She will make a great Mother. I am happy for her and Bridger. They are gonna love him so much. He was born last night Sunday December 13 at 7:50 PM at Jordan Valley Hospital. He was 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 19 inches long.

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a cutie! Having a him around might make you baby hungry? Congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Tasha Congrats! He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, congrsts, email me somtime!!! my address is metcalfjenny23@gmail.com
    how are you? im doing well.
    Jenny Metcalf

    ReplyDelete