The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm Pregnant!


We recently found out that We are pregnant! and we couldn't be more excited. I am due at the beginning of April on the 8th. I am feeling pretty good, I am not too sick. I mostly get nauseous at night. I heard the little heart beat today for the first time. It was so amazing to hear this little thump of a heart beat inside of me! It made it more real. It was comforting to know that there is a little heart in there. I still can't believe it! I am so excited to be a Mother. I feel way blessed.

About the video, Chad was in Georgia still, so I recorded the results and sent them to him to let him know that he is gonna be a DAD! We held up this pregnant sign with pink and blue balloons at the airport when we picked up his parents a few weeks ago, that is how we told them. They were so excited, so excited that Anita was crying when I was hugging her. My parents couldn't be more excited to have their 13th grand child on the way. We are all so Happy!

3 comments:

  1. YAY STACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!! You will be the best mom! Sooooo excited for you and chad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys!! You will be such great parents and have so much fun with this new addition to your family!!

    ReplyDelete