The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year






Hope you all had a very happy New Year. We enjoyed spending time with our families over the holidays. We had a fabulous lunch at Rodizio Grill down town with our friends, the Shurtliffs, Olsens and the Dyers. We ate dinner at Chad's Grandpa's on New Years Eve and then welcomed in the new year at my parents. We had fun eating, laughing and playing games with each other. We sang happy birthday to my mom after midnight. I love my mom! she is the best. I hope you had a happy birthday mom. Thanks for all you do. It was fun to spend time with my grandma from Texas. She is a hoot!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! You look so cute with your little belly!

    ReplyDelete