The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

I have always loved Easter Sunday. It is a great day to reflect on our Savior's life and his sacrifice for us all. I love this gospel and I am so grateful for it and for the knowledge that I have of my Saviors life. I love my family. I always look forward to the family gatherings. Happy Easter! Grammy and our Jude boy. Thanks Mom for the yummy Easter dinner. We love you!
Jude loves his Papa. Not the best pic of Jude. I know. But look how happy your Papa his holding you.
Our little Family. Mom, Dad and Jude.
Jude with his Grandma Towner and his Cousin Own
The Towner Gang. We miss you Jordy!


Aww! the Grandparents. Gotta love em! We love you, Grandma and Grandpa Towner.

No comments:

Post a Comment