The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Happy 30th

It is hard to believe that I am now 30 years old, it is hard to see myself getting older each year. I feel like I am so old, though I know that isn't true I am still young and have much to look forward to! I do now look older when I see pictures of me, which I don't like, ha! I am going to strive to do my best to take care of myself by eating right, exercising, managing my stress (by taking time for myself) and sleeping so that I can enjoy this life to the fullest. I hope to age well by doing this. It was a good day yesterday. I do like the special treatment on my Birthday. Chad's parents and Angela were generous enough to watch the boys for us so that Chad and I could have time together. I am so grateful to have family around to help us out. We went up to my parent's cabin in bear lake (thanks Mom and Dad) I got a nice nap, Chad made me breakfast and lunch, I took a bath, went on a walk, got a nice massage. Chad bought me a cute new outfit that I love. It was nice! We got sushi that evening. It was so yummy. I love sushi. So grateful for all that my sweet hubby does for me. Thanks Chad for the wonderful birthday! I appreciate all the birthday wishes from my family and friends.


































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment