The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Thursday, July 17, 2008

We Went to Guatemala


At the End of June through July 7th Chad and I had the best opportunity to travel to Guatemala on a Book of Mormon tour with Chad's parents with Fun For Less Tours. We traveled through Mexico City and Honduras to Guatemala City. We saw some amazing ancient ruins that date back to the Book of Mormon times. We saw many people living in such humble condtions and they are all so very sweet spirits and good people. This experience made me so much more grateful for all that I have and for living where I do in the USA. We are so Blessed! Yes I missed my home in The USA. It felt good to be back and I really missed eating a nice green salad. I also gained a stronger desire to read and study the scriptures more from this amazing experience. Thank You so much to Eric and Anita for hosting such a great trip and for all of your hard work that you do. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment