The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Sunday, July 13, 2008

What we're up to these days


Hello everyone! to all of our friends and family. Chad and I are loving it here in Jacksonville Florida for the summer. Chad is here working with APX doing security system sales while I am keeping busy being a Nanny. WE are doing really well. It sure does rain alot here in Florida right now. We will be back in Utah for the fall so that I can finish up my last semester at Utah Valley University. I am so excited to graduate. I will be doing my student teaching this fall semester at Orem Junior High, yeah I know it will be quite the growing experience. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how adorable. Me and Becca are sitting here at the office waisting away our day. Nobody has really called in, but Chad just got one. Wahoo. Well, get better Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess! I changed my back ground tell me which one you like better.

    ReplyDelete