The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Monday, August 11, 2008

A Good Time



Yesterday we had a good time with good company and in a good environment at a place called Huguenot. It was a fun beach to visit to just relax and spend time with some friends. We tried a little skim boarding, I am not good at that but I like to try. Then we enjoyed the sunset and roasted hot dogs and made smores. Chad and I cooked tin foil dinners with steak, potatoes and carrots it was so yummy, well it would have been better if it wasn't so black but it was still edible. It was a little too over done. I love visiting the beach. There is just something about it. I better enjoy it while it lasts. I can't believe that the summer is almost over. It is winding down. I am excited to go home though. I missed my family yesterday. They were all at Bear Lake celebrating my dad's birthday. I wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday Dad. I love you! I am excited to see them all again. Chad and I really have enjoyed it here in Florida though, we just miss our home. We have had a good time. I am glad that we got to have this experience to live here and make such good friends. 

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! I am glad we can keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete