The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ormond Beach


Chad and I spent some time at Ormond Beach near Daytona yesterday. Chad has been working so hard so we took a break after he got a sale. We played a little frisbee and tossed the football around. It was fun. I am proud of Chad and for how hard he has been working selling security systems with APX. He has put forth his heart and soul into selling this summer and he is doing Awesome! He has learned persistence, endurance and has developed an even greater work ethic, more than he had before he came. This is not any easy job that's for sure. I don't know how he does it. Thanks Chad for all that you do. I want you to know that I love you very much and I look up to you. You are such a great example to me of always keeping your eye on your goals and for staying positive and keeping a good attitude even during the most rough times. I love you Babe. Keep up the good hard work that you are doing.

2 comments:

  1. Ok...I'm leaving you a comment like you said haha jk your blog is amazing! when you get back you will have to help me, cause mine needs a little TLC as you will soon see. Well...miss ya, love ya, can't wait to see ya!
    Love, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete