The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday Celebration




Yesterday was my birthday. I can't believe the big 24! Chad and I are getting so old. Once again it was a happy one. My family and the Towners all came over and celebrated our birthdays. We had dinner and ice cream cake. Thanks to my mother we had delicious chicken enchiladas and Anita brought Chad's favorite oreo ice cream and I made a pumpkin ice cream pie. They were so yummy! It was fun to get together with everyone. Thank you to all of our family for your love and support. Chad was too good to me. He spoiled me, once again and surprised me with a new set of snow skis. I am so excited to go hit the slopes together. I love you Chad. Thank you for everything and for making my Birthday extra Happy!

1 comment: