The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Happy Halloween






 Before Halloween, Chad and I had fun carving pumpkins with the whole Towner Fam. Anita also taught me how to make some of her specialties like: carmel popcorn, grape juice and apple dip. She is quite the baker and she has such good recipes. I love it. All of her food she makes is so yummy. I have learned a lot from her. She is a great Mother-in-law. I like Halloween because I think it is fun to dress up. I dressed up as a Witch. On Halloween, We went to the Alta Football game to cheer our team on and support Jordy. Go Hawks!  Later The Burbidges had my family over for dinner and I went trick-or-treating with my two nieces for a bit. It was a good time. I just missed my babe on Halloween night. He was helping Eric with his sprinkler system at the last minute. We later went to a scary movie with Megan and Brandon Burns. It was probably the dumbest movie I had ever seen. It was so funny how stupid it was. I was laughing. So it was an interesting Halloween, different, but still good.

1 comment: