The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Monday, December 15, 2008

7 Wonderful Years


Chad and I celebrated our 7th year dating anniversary this last saturday. We went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert and went out to dinner at Happy Sumo, we love this place. We then walked around Temple Square. I love this place this time of year. We had the best time. Our anniversary is on December 7th. This is the day that we made it official 7 years ago, our junior year in high school. It is crazy how long we have known each other. Chad is my best friend. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He makes me so Happy and keeps me laughing. Thanks for always loving me Chad over these past 7 wonderful years. I love you so much!!! 

3 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute! Perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy you are so cute!!! I seriously miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...you are sure a cute couple!!! :)

    ReplyDelete