The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Little Christmas Spirit




Last night was a great night because we felt a little Christmas spirit through such inspirational music. Chad and I went to The Forgotten Carols. I had never been and I loved it. I was reminded of the true meaning of Christmas and what it is all about, the Savior's life and birth. I love this time of year and all of the Christmas music. I was also reminded of how much I love the song Silent Night. At the end of the show we were all singing together and humming the song Silent Night. It was awesome.To help spread a little more Christmas cheer I put some of my favorite Christmas songs on the blog. My all time favorite song is O Holy Night. I have three beautiful versions of Josh Groban, Celine Dion, and Martina Mcbride. I can't decide which one I like most they are all so powerful. Love it. Hope you all enjoy this holiday season! and remember what Christmas is all about.

2 comments:

  1. oh...you two are so cute!!! I just love you and I too love Christmas, but only becasue I get gifts haha jk I love the true meaning behind Christmas...and getting gifts :) Happy Hollidays cute girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the forgotten carols!! The music really is amazing!! I miss you!! Somehow we need to get together?!

    ReplyDelete