The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 10 Years in the Caribbean






Chad and I celebrated our 10 year dating anniversary on December 7th in the Caribbean on a cruise. Because of Chad's hard work this summer we were able to go on this cruise, December 3-10th. Thanks baby! I love my Hubby so much. Chad means so much to me. I feel so blessed to have the incredible, loving husband that I have. We had the time of our lives on the cruise. We spent time; on the dance floor, in the sunshine, eating ice cream, kissing stingrays in Grand Caymen, walking up Dunn River Falls in Jamaica, so funny we just about lost our swim suits, us girls. We also had fun kayaking in the Bahamas. We had the time of our lives! Thanks again Chad for the best time ever, again!! Happy 10 Years! I am so glad that I met you when I did. I love you lots!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a great time! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful stacy! i think next time we should take a couples trip! hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete