The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jude at 18 Months









 Hanging out at Bear Lake conference weekend




 Jude loved ridding on the tracktor


 Jude and Lincoln. Best Buds!



Jude fell in love with his friends Finn and Liam's bike and scooter. Got to get him one now.


Jude is such a fun little guy. He loves being read to. I am trying to read to him even more to help him with his language. The doctor said that he should be saying at least 10 words. He says 5 words right now. He has just recently the past month been saying Ma Ma a lot more. He doesn't really talk much yet. Words that he says: Ma ma, Da da,  ball, UH Oh, dog.  His first word that he said was Ma ma at about 16 months probably. I am trying to get him to talk but it is not very often that he says those words. I have noticed that he is starting to talk more now. He is talking in his own language, just mumbling away. I am not worried. I think he is taking his time. I think one day it will just click for him and he will just run with it once he does decide to open his mouth more. I know that he understands what I am saying. It has been fun to see this happen. I will tell him something and he will go do it. Today I said, "Let's go get in the bath tub" and he ran right into the bathroom, all excited wanting to get in the tub.

Jude is still just as tall and skinny as ever. He is in the 90% for height and 10% in weight. He is maintaining his weight at least. So That is good. I do my best to feed him healthy food and limit the sugar. He eats good most days but somedays not so good. It is a challenge to get him to eat his veggies sometimes. For the most part he eat well. He will mostly eat what I give him. I try not to stress about his eating habits too much. I know he will eat when he is hungry.

He is liking his new set of golf clubs. He went out on the golf coarse this last sunday night with Chad to practice putting and he wants to go back out there ever since that night. I got him his own little putter and golf balls so he could go golf with Daddy. He loves it.

I love it when Jude runs around all hyper and does a little dance. He enjoys dancing to music with Mom, just being silly at times.

1 comment: