The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Jude lately

Loves to throw the football to me.

Right when he wakes up in the Morning he gives me the TV remote and wants to watch Baby Einstein.

He is difficult to put to bed at night. It is too long of a process.

He just wants to be rocked to sleep. He won't let me put him in his bed. I am a sucker and sometimes give in and just hold him until he does fall asleep even if it takes him 2 hours!

I finally put him down after reading too many stories and singing all of his lullabies and he will throw a little fit and toss his elephant out of his crib, then he is more mad because now he doesn't have his elephant. I then will toss his elephant back in his bed after he settles down.
He usually will cry for a bit, no more than a couple minutes and then he will pass out.

He is talking a little more. He has said some new words like: Hot, car, and truck. He doesn't use The words that he knows very often, still. He is a quiet observer.

I am trying to teach him some signs. He is picking up on it pretty good at times. He knows the sign for milk and please. We will keep practicing.

He went to the nursery at Church for the first time and loved it. He did really well. He didn't even miss me.

Jude is definitely a Ma ma's boy. Mama is the only word that he says regularly. He says "Mommy"
too. He loves his Mommy! We are best friends. I keep trying to get him to say Da da but he will just say Ma ma. He has said Da da a few times.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment