The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Happy 28th Birthday

 I had a wonderful Birthday. It was a fun and relaxing day. I went out to a movie with my Mom and sisters. We saw Breaking Dawn part 2. I loved it. Then went to Zupas for lunch, my favorite place. Then I came home to a wonderful surprise from Chad. He got me new Nike running shoes and pants. Love em! Thanks Babe. Chad took me out to Sumo for dinner, another favorite place to go out to eat. Thanks to grandma and grandpa Towner for watching Jude for us while we went out. Once again, I had a wonderful day and got spoiled. Loved it all! Thanks so much Chad for everything. I love you tons. What I appreciated the most was spending time with Chad with out his phone. Thank you Chad! So Nice!

30 weeks Pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment