The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Festival of Trees with Santa


 I know Jude doesn't like old looking people so I had a feeling he would freak out when we put him upon Santa's lap. He doesn't like Santa much yet. 

 The Christmas Tree that my Mom and I decorated for the festival. It was fun and a lot of work! This was my ward's Relief Society service Project for November that I planned.  Thanks to my Mom for donating the tree.
I love how it turned out. It looks Fabulous! thanks to my Mom's creativity.


1 comment:

  1. I have not checked your blog in while because it does not come up on my feed but your family is so so cute. You will love having 2 boys--Boys are quite an adventure. I love your family pics. Hope all is well with you and your cute fam.

    -kerri

    ReplyDelete