The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Jude at 22 Months

Jude has grown so much the past month. He talks so much more. He says a new word everyday. He is repeating everything that we say. We really need to be careful what we say around him because he is picking up on anything and everything. He is so much fun! I enjoy being with him so much. He is doing better than I thought he would be doing to the adjustment of having a new little brother. He has some jealous moments but overall he is taking it rather well having a little brother around. He is sweet to his little brother, Yael. He say's "baby" every time he see's him and wants to give him kisses and hugs. Jude has gone pee pee in the potty twice, surprisingly. I got out his potty just to get him familiar with it and he wants to go potty when we go, so funny. Jude loves his show, his iPad and stories and songs before bedtime. He is starting to like brushing his teeth a lot more. It has been a challenge to get him to brush his teeth. He is getting better at letting us brush his teeth. Today I asked Jude to go get a diaper for me for his little brother and he did it. He is such good help already! He also brought me a diaper and said "poo poo"and sure enough he pooped! he wanted me to change his diaper. Ha ha! he is so cute.   I just love my little Juder so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment