The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Latest




We are currently living in Lufkin Texas. Chad is keeping busy with his own security company and they are doing great! I am busy being Mommy. I love it! Jude is now 27 months and getting ready for potty training, I am dreading the potty training process but look forward to the end result. Yael is 5 months and is the happiest baby boy I have ever seen. He is sitting up and rolling all around and sucking on his toes.

We enjoyed coming home over the 4th of July. We had a great time at Lake Powell with the Towners. More pictures to come.

We are busy making the best of Life! Looking forward to coming back home again! Sure do love and appreciate our home and having family near by.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment