The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yael lately







Yael is now 5 months and lately he has been enjoying his toes. He has discovered his toes and he just sucks on them. I think it is so funny and so stinking cute.

Yael Is quite mobile now. He rolls around a lot!

He is also getting closer at sitting up by himself. He sits up for a bit and then falls over shortly. He is getting there! I just adore him so much. He is so fun! Just wish he would sleep more for me. He still has not slept through the night for me, ok, I take that back he has once! I need better sleep soon! Please Yaya!

He is the happiest little guy. He will crack a smile for anyone that gives him attention.

He has done great flying on the airplane. So glad he took a long nap on our way back to Texas.

He enjoyed Lake Powell for the first time last week. He took the heat like a Champ! Love, love, love him so much. Never knew I would love my boys so much. I love being a mother!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment