The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Father's Day Tribute



Hope all you Fathers have a special day today. I especially want to say Happy Father's Day to my Dad. I love you Dad! I am so blessed to have the Dad I have. He has taught me many valuable lessons in life, like work hard and then play hard, how to save and of course "Do as I say not as I do" ha ha. One important thing I will always remember that I have learned from him is.... "It mattereth not to try and fail and try and fail and then try and fail again, but it mattereth much to try and fail and try and fail and then fail to try." Thanks for everything that you have done for me Dad. You are a great example and I do admire you a lot.

Love,

Your Stayder-woofer-hofer

No comments:

Post a Comment