The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Sunday, June 20, 2010

3 Years and Counting

3 Years Together
The Manhattan New York Temple, 2 years together
And One year
The Orlando Florida Temple
The Salt Lake Temple

Last Saturday Chad and I celebrated our 3 year Wedding Anniversary. We spent the day together, got some sushi down town, we love sushi and we went out to breakfast. We went to the Georgia Aquarium which was way cool. We had a good time together. I was bummed to here that the Temple was closed because we have gone every year so far on our anniversary. I just love being with him. I can't believe it has been 3 years already. Time goes by way too fast. We have had some good times the past 3 years being married. It has been the best 3 years ever because I married the best guy ever and my best friend. He is so fun and he treats me like a queen. Marrying you Chad was the best decision I have ever made! I love you Chad!

Chad is selling in Atlanta right now and I finally got to come out to see him. It has been a such a sweet reunion to be with my Husband again. We missed each other so much! I am going on my second week now, here in Atlanta. I like the warm weather but it does get too hot, almost unbearable and it is just gonna get worse. It reminds me when we were in Florida. I enjoyed our time in Florida a lot. We are out in the ghetto or should I say the "Hood" in the words of the locals, outside of Atlanta. We are staying in a better part of the hood which is a town called Lithonia. I am enjoying my time off. I chill at the pool with Tash and Lincoln, work out, read, go to Walmart and the mall, cook, do laundry, and take care of my Chaddy. Life is great! I am so grateful for all of Chad's hard work out here selling. I am so lucky to have him as my husband.


2 comments:

  1. Stacy! You guys are so dang cute!! I love looking at your blog! I love your tradition of going to the temple every year on your anniversary.. I think I'm gunna start that tradtion for myself and Paul! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! You two are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete