The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Up to speed

So I survived my first year teaching, my very own classes at Mountainville Academy. I love the school that I am at. I finished the last week of school on the 8th grade history tour in Washington DC. That place is amazing. I just got back from Lake Powell with the Towners over the memorial weekend. It was amazing. Loved it, but it wasn't the same without my Chaddy there. Chad is selling in Atlanta and I will finally go join him next Friday. Can't Wait! I have been missing him so much. I am having an amazing recovery from my knee surgery. I am going on 9 weeks and I am very pleased with how well I am doing. I even water skied at Powell and tried wake surfing. It was a blast. I was so happy I could do it. I think I am doing better since my treatment for optic neuritis. I have a follow-up appointment next week and I am so happy to be meeting with a neurologist next week. I feel so blessed. Thanks to all of my family and friends for all of your love and support the last two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment