The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools

So I played a great April fools joke on my Husband Chad today, almost as good as last years when I was pregnant. It was good, because I so had him and it was believable. I told Chad that I wanted to go back to working. I told him that I missed teaching more than I thought and that it has been hard being home all the time with Jude. I said that Mountainville Academy has a job opening and that they want me to come back. Ha ha! He totally fell for it and was sad. This is so not true. I love being home raising my son. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else and I feel so blessed to not have to work so that I can give our son Jude the best, which is his Mommy! I know that it is possible to work outside of the home and balance motherhood, and some may choose to, but I would not choose it. I don't know how they do it! I feel like it would be hard for me to give 100% at both jobs if I was working still. I think it is a sacrifice to have a Mother in the home with her children. I am grateful that my husband Chad works so hard to provide for our family so that I have this opportunity to be home nurturing and caring for our son. Chad and I feel very strongly that it is important that one of us is there in the home watching and raising our children. We appreciate all of our family and friends love and support and for helping us with Jude and with being a new Mom and Dad. I love being a Mother! There is nothing more rewarding.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment