The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Jude


















Jude turned one year old on April 9th! I can't believe a year ago today this sweet sunshine came into my life. I never knew I would love him this much. Chad and I love you so much son! Happy Birthday to you! I want to do everything I can as your Mother to help you be the best that you can be. I am so grateful to have you as my son. Love your Mommy:)

We celebrated Jude's Birthday yesterday on Easter with the Family. We appreciate everyone's love and support, and gifts. Jude was spoiled by all his grandparents and aunts and uncles. Thank you! Thanks for
celebrating this moment with us.

It was fun to see Jude dig in and eat his banana bread cupcake. He loved it! And we love him so much!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment