The Towner Family

The Towner Family

Happiness Is Being Married to Your Best Friend

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jude at 12 Months












 Our little Chaddy







Here are a few photos from Jude's photo shoot.  He is so cute. I will post some more.




Jude was such a trooper this last week when he got his shots at his 12 month wellness check up. I hate it when he gets his shots because I don't like to see him scream, it just breaks my heart. He was tough! So it has been rough lately because every since he got his vaccinations last Tuesday he has been feeling pretty sick. He had a fever for 4 days. I have never felt him so hot and miserable from his shots. He didn't sleep well either, he woke up too many times because of his fever. Poor little guy. Finally yesterday, on Saturday his fever was better but he still had a slight fever and he slept much better that night except that he wouldn't fall asleep that little punk! I put him down for bed 3 times! Sunday his fever was gone I think. He didn't feel hot when he woke up. He woke up not too happy though so he wasn't up very long before he took his nap he is still under the weather a bit. He broke out in a rash all over his tummy and back, today. I was worried at first that he was getting a mild case of the chicken pox because he did get that vaccination. I think he will be fine though because he seems to happy to be sick with the chicken pox. After I talked to the nurse I was comforted. She said that it is common to get a rash after the vaccinations. So I think he will be fine, just a mild rash. We will see how he is tomorrow. Hopefully he just keeps getting better. When is this going to end!

Jude is such a fun little boy. I sure enjoy him so much. He is just walking around the furniture right now. He will stick to crawling for a bit, I think, since he took longer to really take off. His rash was gone with in a few days, luckily. He was being a little punk at his photo shoot a few days ago, being a little grumpy boy the second day we tried to get pictures. We are lucky we got some happy faces out of him. I thought we would get some cute pictures of him eating this fruit tart and he took one bite and spit it out. I guess it was that good. Ha ha! Everyone still says that Jude is a wise soul. When we go out in public he is just busy observing everything and taking it all in. Tonight I went out to dinner and a lady asked how old he was and she said that he is a wise soul and that he is so smart! Well, that's my boy I love him so much!


Ha ha! Just love this. So funny! Liam and Jude


A big thanks to my friend Megan Burns, Branching Out Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment